Sunday 20 January 2013

Day 18 (Rest day - Melbourne)

Back to the home land, or mainland as I've been saying lately.. It is strange being back in Melbourne, as I'm now noticing the slight differences that I've been exposed to from Tasmania. It is a good feeling to be back home, however I had such a great time in Tasmania that I will definitely go back at some point.

Today was great, caught up with my good friends and managed to head down to an engagement party of two close friends of mine. In the morning I also had my bike serviced, as part of the first month free service. The guys in the shop couldn't believe the condition of the bike after one month. The claimed that it was equivalent to a years usage. I tried to down play the amount of riding I did, as I still wanted the bike to fit in with the free first month service. Due to the amount of work involved in tightening everything up and getting it back in good nick I still got stung $20. Ah well, hopefully I'm right till Adelaide now anyway.

Perfect rest day, looking forward to another tomorrow and organising the final bits and pieces for the rest of my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment