Sunday 20 January 2013

Day 19 (Rest Day - Melbourne)

Another rest day today. This was spent organising things on the computer, as I am now aware I will probably not be using a proper computer for quite some time now.

I went down to the beach with a good mate and spent the afternoon relaxing. Doesn't get much better than that.

Tomorrow I will be heading out early to shoot up to Geelong. Not sure how many km's it is in total but I am assuming over 100km. I'm hoping I can find a good camp ground when I get into town, I just checked camp grounds on the Internet and a few popped up.

Today I've ridden around 20km's running around. Looking forward to a nice rest tonight and then big day tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. hey jamie. looks like you're doing a good job! sorry I missed you while you were in town! I'll give you a buzz soon see how you're doin.
    donny

    ReplyDelete