Saturday 13 April 2013

Day 97 (Perth - Rest Day)

April 8 (Mon)

This morning was a strange feeling. I was at Luke's by my self and a thought suddenly occurred. I realised that sitting inside with no noise actually drives me crazy. I used to experience this but always thought it was my inner self wanting to do something, or exert energy. I have not felt like this once in the bush and accredit this to the sound of nature. I never feel like I need to go somewhere else when I'm in the bush, yet whilst sitting inside I had this strong desire to do something. I opened the doors to let some sound in and surprisingly felt much more comfortable.

Today I picked up my bike and wet back to the museum. I had a good look around, spending even more time in the Aboriginal cultural section.

I noticed in town a productive garden section. This is next to the cultural district in North Bridge. I didn't eat a great look in there but realised there were a few different herb species and a couple fruit trees. An keen to head back at some point and have a good look.

No comments:

Post a Comment